Friday, September 10

A kiss with a fist is better than none

Happy Fashion Forward Friday!!

I was trying to brainstorm of things I could post about pertaining to fashion. I can only "10 Tips" so many times before you never want to read my blog again. Then, I remembered this really cool website that I saw which allows you to make a collage of clothing and accessories, interior design too if you'd rather do that.

I decided to make an account on polyvore.com, and have added a badge under by About Me section that takes you straight to my page (I will post the collages anyways). It was a lot of fun mixing and matching, putting together outfits that I could never afford. Plus, my true aspiration is to become a stylist, so this site will give me lots of practice.

This website is great! It allows you to get creative and is very user friendly. I know I'm going to have a lot of fun on this website and can't wait to show you some of the designs/collages I come up with!

The first one I did is titled "A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None." I chose this title because I felt like the vibe I was going for was rocker chic. Once I added the lips, I just knew what the title was, like a voice of inspiration. The song, if you haven't heard it is from Florence + The Machine, one of my favorite singers. Here is my first collage, I hope you enjoy!!
If you have a Polyvore account, post your link as a comment! I'd LOVE to look at your designs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails