Thursday, September 23

DJ, turn it off!

Happy Top Ten Thursday!

I must say, I really love music. I listen to wide range of genres and pretty much like it all. However, every now and then a song comes along that makes me want to throw my shoe at the radio. There isn't always a reason for hating the song, sometimes I like it at first and it gets overplayed. Most of the time though, I hate the singers voice or the vibe of the song. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...so don't hate me for hating these songs. But, if I hear these songs one more time, radio personalities will suffer:
1. "California Gurls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg. I have hated this song since the first time I heard it. The beat is annoying, the topic is annoying, and Snoop Dogg is annoying. Thank God that Katy Perry has a new single out, so they can give this one a rest.

2. "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. I like the Rihanna part, but can not stand Eminem. I think he has the most annoying rapping voice after Snoop Dogg, and is so whiny.

3. "Not Afraid" by Eminem. I just hate Eminem. Why the heck is he all over the radio again? I thought we were rid of him in 1999 after "My Name Is".

4. "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias. If this is supposed to be a fun, dance party song, I'm not feeling it. 

5. "Soul Sister" by Train. I love Train, their album 'Save Me San Francisco' is wonderful! But, this song has been overplayed. I liked it at first but now it's ruined for me.

6. "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga. I like Lady Gaga's songs, but this one is just obnoxious.

7. "Baby" or anything by Justin Bieber. At first, I thought his voice was Miley Cyrus. I don't understand why he is so popular with older people. I understand middle schoolers liking him, but really Kim Kardashian?

8. "The Only Exception" by Paramore. I like Paramore, but this song is way too repetitive.

9. "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz. Come on dude, at least write a chorus...don't just repeat the same 6 words over and over again.

10. "Your Love Is My Drug" by Ke$ha. I like some of her songs, but this one is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails