Monday, September 20

What's in your wallet?

They say that you can tell a lot about a girl by looking in her purse. I could see that being true. I guess the girls that carry a clutch or something only big enough to carry lipgloss and a cell phone would be described as minimalists, while a girl that carries a giant bag could be classified as a backpacker.

I would say that my bag falls somewhere in the middle. I carry enough for my bag to be heavy, but not so much that I could start pulling out enough snacks for a picnic. I always remember that movie One Fine Day with Michelle Pfeiffer, when she drops the kids off at that horrid daycare and starts whipping out fabric and such, and soon enough the kids have costumes. God help me if I ever have that much in my bag. Anywho, the bag I carry is a delicious camel colored Michael Kors. I love it so!

Here are the contents of what you can always find in my bag:

1. Blackberry Tour
2. Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS Digital Camera inside green case
3. Wallet
4. Keys
5. Blue iPod 16gb Nano, incase arm band, and blue headphones
6. DKNY glasses inside white hard case
7. Biofreeze
8. Coconut Lime Verbena Anti-Bacteria hand lotion
9. Gum
10. Lip Stuff: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain/Balm, Smith's Rosebud Salve
11. Sunglasses
12. Bottle of water (usually, but not always)

1 comment:

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails