Sunday, September 12

All that glitters is gold

Being new to the Polyvore website, I couldn't wait until Fashion Forward Friday to show you another fashion collage I made. I'll have to come up with something brilliant for that post! Since my last one was more of an edgy style, I wanted something fun and flirty. "30, flirty, and thriving," would you. Like the first outfit, this is something I would totally wear in a heart beat, given I could afford any of the items.


I kept seeing a picture of this beautiful pink dress, and wanted to somehow use it. The shoes are just to die for...I need a pair of strappy metallic heels like that! Not want, NEED! I thought the picture of the two models kissing while holding balloons was too cute, plus it gave me the colors I was in search of. I added Bare Escentuals blush, because I am a recent Bare Minerals convert. Love that stuff! 


Enjoy my collage and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails