Wednesday, September 22

Autumn's in the air

Do you know what today is? It's the first day of Fall!! Ahhh what a wonderful season! This may possibly be my favorite season of them all! Want to know why??? Here are a few reasons:
  • The weather is always beautiful
  • I can go running outside
  • I can do things and go places outside
  • Opening the doors and windows
  • Boots
  • Scarves
  • Wearing jeans without sweating to death
  • Cute light jackets
  • Brisk air that's not freezing yet
  • Good hair days
  • The leaves change colors (not in FL, but I can still appreciate that it happens in other places)
  • Pumpkin spiced lattes (decaf, of course)
  • Pumpkin scented things (more on that later)
  • Halloween
  • Carving pumpkins and eating the seeds
  • Haunted houses - Halloween Horror Nights and Howl-o-scream
  • Halloween movies (Hocus Pocus anyone?)
  • Excuse to wear a witches hat
  • Thanksgiving
  • Fighting the crowds on Black Friday
  • The anticipation of the holiday season
Why are some reasons you love Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails