Thursday, September 2

Top 10 Places to Visit

Happy Top Ten Thursday!
To motivate myself to write more often, I'm giving myself a goal. On different days throughout the week, I will have a specified thing to do for that day. Every Thursday will now be "Top Ten Thursday."

Top Ten Places I Want to Visit:


1. New York City.  I really want to visit NYC during the holiday season, where everything sparkles. I think I will really like that city and could see myself living there, even though I've never been there.

2. Hawaii. Surf, sun, sand. Need I say more?

3. Ireland. I want to marvel at the greenery and experience the people there.

4. Scotland. The people in Scotland are said to be the nicest people ever. We met a couple on our tour of Napa Valley and they were the sweetest and most welcoming people. I'd love to be in a country where everyone is so nice! Plus, isn't there accent the coolest? Also, I want to search for Nessie...I'm sure I'd find her!

5. Greece. My hometown of Tarpon Springs, FL has the largest Greek population outside of Greece. I love the culture, and have seen some beautiful pictures of Greece. All those white houses on the cliff looking out onto a bright blue ocean. Ahhh beauty.

View of Tuscany through the window of the train.
6. Tuscany, Italy. I have been fortunate to visit Italy (Rome and Florence), but didn't get the opportunity to visit Tuscany. On the train from Rome to Florence, I could see it out the window and it was sheer beauty. A nice wine tasting experience in Tuscany wouldn't be so bad either. Oh, and I want to go to Venice as well. I want to ride in a gondola boat haha.

7. Las Vegas. Glitter, gambling, clubs. This isn't a place that is necessarily on the top of my list, but it is definitely something I want to experience once in my life. I'm not a big gambler (the sight of watching my money disappear stresses me out) and clubbing isn't exactly my scene, but I think I could make an exception in Vegas. Hopefully I wont either wake up married or with a random baby in a closet, tracing my steps from the night before. (Movie references, sorry if you didn't get it.)

8. Figi. Doesn't that photo just scream relaxation? This place would be ideal for a honeymoon, or for an anniversary. Definitely the ideal for romance and for enjoying your surroundings.

9. Germany. My great grandparents were from Germany, and I'm somewhere around 70% German, so I'd love to see where my family originated from.

10. Egypt. It seems very hot there, but I'd trade the heat for seeing the Sphinx and a bunch of pyramids. So much history!


Other things I want to see: (I'm exceeding the limit a bit...)
The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Africa, China, Alaska, Nashville, Australia, Yosemite National Park
There's more, but I'll spare you and stop there. More Top Ten Thursdays to come!

Have you been to any of these places?? Comment your favorites or write this subject in your blog and tag me to it!!

4 comments:

  1. I have been to 6 of your top 10 places!!

    I loooove NYC during the holiday season. I was there when I was 12 and have been dying to go back ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amanda! 6 out of 10 is incredible! NYC is definitely on the top of my list, especially during the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to 5 of them!!! I like what you're doing with your blog :) I might do something similar to get me writing more. It's a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brooke! It definitely has motivated me to write more, so you should definitely do something similar! I know the first 4 you've been to, but what is the 5th?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails