Monday, September 13

Super duper powers

I'm gonna switch things up a bit. Being that it's Monday, I don't have anything specific planned for this day. Instead of posting about my CA trip today (I have a few more posts), I'm just going to talk about something completely random. Why the heck not? It is my blog after all, I can do whatever I want. These random topics (yes, there will be more) will help you get to know me that much more! Lucky you!

I told you this topic was going to be random, but it's definitely something that everyone has thought of. As a kid, you probably pondered it all the time. With Twilight being so popular, and all of the vampires having powers, I'm absolutely positive you have thought about it.  If I could have any super power what would it be? Hmmmm. The most common answer, the gift of flight, would be super cool but it's not the super power I would pick.


If I could have any super power, it would definitely be to move things with my mind. Sometimes at work, when I'm feeding the baby, I want something that is beside me but can't move my hand because it will disturb her. It would be super fantastic to move that object closer to me while not disturbing the almost sleeping baby. Other times, when I'm being lazy on the couch and want the remote or I hear my phone ringing on the table, I'd like to shoot imaginary lazars out of my eyes and the object is miraculously in my hand. Making dinner would be a snap...I could just move the spoon with my mind to keep stirring, while I'm preparing other things. How incredible would that be to be telekinetic? Man oh man! BTW, how funny are those pictures? I thought the cat one was sheer genius.

If you could choose, what super duper power would you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails