Saturday, September 18

Ready, set, DVR!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, it's not Christmas yet, it's time for Fall TV premieres! A time where you can come home from a stress-filled day of work, quickly eat dinner, then live vicariously through the lives of people funnier than you. A few have started this past week, but the majority begins this coming week...and I'm so excited!! There are a lot of new shows premiering too. However, I'm so loaded up with shows that I've been watching, that I can only add a couple to the mix. Not that I don't want to add more...my DVR can't record more than 2 shows at once! Here's my line-up!

Mondays
How I Met Your Mother (CBS) 8pm
Lone Star (FOX), 9pm (I might give this one a try)
Gossip Girl (CW), 9pm

Tuesdays
Glee (FOX), 8pm
Life Unexpected (CW), 9pm













Wednesdays
Better With You (ABC), 8:30pm (a new one that looks funny!)
Modern Family (ABC), 9pm
Hellcats (CW), 9pm
Cougar Town (ABC), 9:31pm
Tosh.0 (Comedy Central), 10:30pm











Thursdays
The Vampire Diaries (CW), 8pm
My Generation (ABC), 8pm (I'm gonna give it a try!)
The Office (NBC), 9pm








Other shows I am anxious for the return of:
Pretty Little Liars (ABCFAM)
Greek (ABCFAM)...when the heck is that gonna come back??
The City (MTV)
True Blood (HBO)


I also record The Doctors everyday at 3pm, but watch it whenever I get a chance.





What shows are you watching this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails