Wednesday, September 29

Head over heels

I was browsing the internet and came across an interesting article by Time Magazine. A study was conducted by Northumbria University in the UK, who wondered if men noticed when women wore heels. While it changes a woman's posture by making her legs appear longer, accentuates the butt, and creates a slimmer physique, they wanted to figure out if this impacted men at all.

The answer? Nope.

I guess we can think about that next time we decide to buy a killer pair of stilettos. I find it hard to fully believe this study, but really it doesn't matter to me. I could really care less if guys like them or not. I know that when I'm rocking an awesome pair of shoes that I feel great about myself!

How about you? Do you care if this study is accurate?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails