Tuesday, September 21

Barely there

Happy Favorite Things Tuesday!!

If you are like me, you have tried your fair share of make-up products. For a while, I was an avid Mac consumer, then when I joined Mary Kay as a consultant I had everything of that brand. After hearing wonderful things about it and it being highly recommended from several of my friends, I decided to give bareMinerals a chance. Having some pimples that I like covered, I was apprehensive that it wouldn't conceal enough, with it being powder and all. I have so say, this conceals better than any other product I've tried and I have been pleasantly surprised by all of the products!

My first purchase was the bareMinerals Get Started Kit, in the Fair. It came with everything to start you off, including a few brushes. It was an overall good investment. After I had such good luck with the Get Started Kit, I decided to purchase the Complexion Enhancers Kit. This comes with a few more things for the face, including a Faux Tan (bronzer), Pure Radiance (sparkles for your cheeks), Feather Light Mineral Veil, Well Rested for Eyes (goes under the eyes and makes you look alert) and a few more brushes. I really like this kit and all of its contents. Although the containers are really small, they will last a while because you only use a very light amount of these products. I also wanted a blush of some kind, so I purchased the color Vintage Peach, which is subtle yet a nice pink shade. I'm happy to say that I now love bareMinerals!
How about you, do you love bareMinerals?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried BM. I am afraid it won't give the coverage that I am used to. BUT you said it works so maybe I should give it a try. I'm still stuck on MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid of that too! I love MAC, but have a new found love for BM. Try it, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails