Monday, September 27

Squeaky clean

Do you ever go over to someone's house, use their bathroom, and peek in their shower or cabinets? Curiosity killed the cat, but I don't think being curious of your friend's products will kill you. In fact, it's pretty normal to wonder what happens behind the magic curtain. So that you don't sneak into my house and peek in all my drawers, I figured the safest bet would be to list the products I use on a normal basis.

I use a lot of shampoos. I have fairly greasy hair, so I like to switch it up every couple of days so my hair doesn't get used to it. The kinds I use are: Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner, John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo (smells so good), Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Shampoo, Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner, and Suave Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner (compared to Aveda and smells divine).

Other things I use in the shower: Aveeno Hydrating Body Wash - Fig and Shea Butter, Venus Tropical disposable razor, shower pouf, PediScrub Exfoliating Gel (for you feet), foot loofa, and shower comb.

Products in my bathroom: DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin' face wash, Target brand Daily Facial Moisturizing Lotion, Murad face wash system, Tresemme' Mousse, Garnier Fructis Hairspray, Crest 3D White Toothbrush and Toothpaste, and Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. I also take vitamins daily (gotta stay healthy!): Target brand adults' gummy multivitamin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Magnesium, Biotin, and L-Lysine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails